Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Out and about


After many days of bad weather we had a break in the sky so we went out venturing around the mine grounds here in Falun. The kids were having a good time climbing and also checking out the diffrent things they could see in the clouds. And happend to have my camera and 1100W outdoor studio lighting with me to capture the moment ;) Well it made for a fun picture anyway i think :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all my cuties!So glad you're doing this so we can see photos our darling grandkids more! They are growing up way too fast! Love you all.
xoxo

Karie said...

I love the photo! You take beautiful pictures!

KarliSue said...

I love this picture!!! Ryan you are amazing! I need you to send me your address so I can send you a wedding invite!

Kelly said...

Ryan-just wanted to say Hi! Please post more pics of my neice and nephew! We have not gotten pics in so Long!! Love, Kelly

KonnieAlyssa said...

Your kids are so cute!!